Morse Drum Rollers models 1-5154-1 & 1-5154SS-1 make blending the contents of sealed drums quick and easy. The use of a drum roller is ideal for ensuring the homogeneity of drum contents by mixing components that have stratified and redistributing solids that have settled in transport or while stored. Reduce contamination risk and eliminate the need for special mixing machinery and the associated clean-up. Works as a 55 gallon drum roller and can accommodate a wide variety of other drum diameters ranging from 6” to 28”. Can handle drums up to 40” tall and rotates the drum at a fixed speed of 20 RPM for 22.5” diameter drums. Morse drum rollers feature steel construction and (4) drive and (4) idler wheels. Various voltage, air powered, and stainless steel drum rollers available – see chart below. Factory installed options are available to mix a 55 gallon plastic or steel drum and a 1 to 5 gallon cylindrical can up to 18” tall – see options below.
For Variable RPM or Explosion Proof Drum Rollers Click here:
The Morse drum roller model 1-5154-1 is built to order with a normal lead time to leave the warehouse of 3 weeks. Contact HOF for model 1-5154SS-1 lead time.
Control Package Sold Separately (except air powered model) - See options chart below. The estimated lead time to leave the factory is 5 weeks.
OSHA Requires A Gated Enclosure With Safety Interlock For Drum Rollers - See options chart below. The estimated lead time to leave the factory is 6 weeks.
- Fixed RPM of 20 for a 22.5” drum is sufficient for mixing most liquids
- Rolls a single drum with a 6" to 28" (15 to 71 cm) diameter that are up to 40" (102 cm) tall
- Liquid Load Capacity: 1000 LBS | Dry Load Capacity: 300 LBS at 20 RPM
- Control packages for 115v/1PH, 208v/1PH or 230v/1PH operation SOLD SEPARATELY – see options chart below
- Air powered drum roller model 1-5154-A comes standard with control package. Requires plant air at 20 PSI and flow rate of 22 SCFM
- OSHA required gated enclosure with door interlock SOLD SEPARATELY – see options chart below
- Drum rolls on 4 drive and 4 idler wheels
- Maximum ambient operating temperature: 140°F (60°C)
- Unit ship weight: 296 LBS
- Gated enclosure with interlock that shuts roller off when gate is open. Door is 36" wide. REQUIRED BY OSHA - Model GEK-1-5154-1 & GEK-1-5154-A
- 55 Gallon (210 liter) Plastic Drum Roller - Provides extra wheels to support a flexible soft sided 55-gallon plastic drum which lacks ribs or roll rings. Comes with an end stop to prevent the plastic drum from traveling lengthwise while being rolled. Also works with 55 gallon steel drums. Model POLY-1-5154
- 1 to 5 Gallon Can Roller – allows drum roller to handle 1 to 5 gallon cylindrical cans up to 18” tall. A 5 gallon can will roll at approximately 40 RPM. Model 1-5-1
- Overhead horizontal drum lifting hook. Lifts a 55 gallon drum that is 34" to 36" long in the horizontal position. Capacity is 1,000 LBS. Perfect for setting a drum on the 1-5154-1 drum roller. Model 41