The Morse 1-305-1 5 gallon pail mixer delivers vigorous corner-over-corner rotating of 1 to 5 gallon steel or plastic pails at 23 R.P.M (does not shake or oscillate). Allows the operator to efficiently blend products inside sealed cans or pails. Designed to increase safety, reduce clean-up time, and provide cost savings when mixing materials pre-packed in pail/cans. This pail mixer is ideal for mixing or agitating small batches of liquid or dry product, re-homogenizing ingredients that have settled, and tumbling pails of parts in media to deburr or polish them. The Morse 1-305-1 5 gallon pail mixer is available in various motor voltages. Explosion proof and air powered motors available.
OSHA Requires An Enclosure With Safety Interlock For Pail Mixers- See models with prefix GEK or GEO in options below.
The Morse 1-305-1, 1-305-2-230, 1-305-3, 1-305-E1, & 1-305-E3 5 gallon pail mixers are built to order with a normal lead time to leave the warehouse of 15 business days. Gated enclosure may add to lead time for some units.
- For use with 1 to 5 gallon plastic or steel pails (4 to 20 liters)
- Accepts steel or plastic pails up to 12.5" in diameter and 4.5" to 16.5" tall
- Tumbles pails at a fixed 23 R.P.M. in one direction (does not shake or oscillate)
- Capacity: 100 LBS
- Pail Loading Height: 12.6" (cradle pail platform to the floor)
- Model 1-305-1 includes a timer that allows a preset run time of 1 to 60 minutes (ONLY MODEL 1-350-1 has this feature)
- Model 1-305-A is an air powered unit that requires 40 PSI at a rate of 22 SCFM. Filter, regulator, lubricator and ball valve kit (1/4" connections) available - see model 90010-P in options chart below
- Easy to secure pail in tumbler with hand wheel on threaded rod and locking handle
- 115v or 230v single phase, 230v/460v 3 phase, explosion proof, & air powered motors available
- Base dimensions: 28"L x 28"W
- Enclosure with interlock that shuts unit off when gate is open. Required by OSHA - Models with prefix GEK or GEO
- Filter, regulator, lubricator and ball valve kit with 1/4" connections for use with mixer 1-305-A - Model 90010-P