Vestil Geared Trolleys are designed to quickly install on almost any S, W, H, and M type I-Beams. Trolley width is adjusted by rotating the center rod clockwise or counterclockwise. Once a hoist (not included) is attached, the center rod will not rotate which locks the trolley width. A lifting eye is located on the bottom of the trolley for attaching a hoist. A geared trolley is best used when the application requires the precise positioning of trolley. Geared trolleys come with 10' of pull chain. Vestil geared trolleys feature a low profile design and are constructed of steel with a long lasting enamel finish. Headroom is measured from the bottom of wheel to bottom of hooking eye.
- For use on S, W, H, & M Type I-Beams
- Capacities: 1,000 lbs to 10,000 lbs
- 10' of pull chain
- Lifting eye for attaching a hoist
- Four rollers with sealed bearings for extended life
- Steel construction with enamel finish