The Elephant YA-160 Lever Hoist is a Japanese-made, superior quality industrial hoist with a 1.7 Ton capacity and 5', 10', 15' or 20' of lift (custom lift heights also available). This versatile ratchet lever hoist has a rounded 12.2" long lever for ease of use, and features true one-touch free spooling, automatically braking when a load is applied. YA-160 lever hoist is equipped with a strong Grade 105 Galvanized Steel load chain, which conforms to the German DIN 5684 standard. The internal disc hub and ratchet wheel are nickel plated to protect against corrosion, while all other parts have an electro-deposited coating. The internal side plates have hardened steel bushings for excellent load sheave and pinion support. Manual lever hoist has top and bottom hooks which slowly stretch to indicate overload, and feature safety latches. Elephant Lever hoists, models YA-160-5, YA-160-10, YA-160-15 & YA-160-20, are manufactured to meet ASME B30.16, and are load tested to 150% of the maximum rated capacity.
- Made in Japan of the highest quality parts
- Capacity: 3,400 LBS
- Lift Heights: 5', 10', 15' or 20' (custom heights available - contact HOF)
- Lever length: 12.2"
- Headroom: 13.9"
- Requires 66 lbf hand effort to lift full working load
- Hook opening: 1.2"
- Grade 105 galvanized load chain - conforms to German DIN 5684 standard
- Hoist body has electro-deposited finish to protect against corrosion
- Internal side plates have hardened steel bushings for excellent load sheave and pinion support
- Internal disc hub and ratchet wheel are nickel plated to protect against corrosion
- Internal side plates, pinion, pawls and pawl springs have an electro-deposited coating to protect against corrosion
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Suitable for operation within a -4° - 140° F temperature range
- Meets ASME B30.16 / load tested to 150% of the rated capacity
- Meets European Conformity Directive 2006/42/EC, Annex II A&
- Upgrade to shipyard hook - 10% stronger than standard hooks - Model YAS-160
- Longer load chain - Contact HOF for pricing