Elephant EBC Eye Beam Clamps are superior quality industrial I-beam clamps with capacities ranging from 1.1 Ton to 11 Ton. EBC clamps are ideal as an anchor for various lifting applications, attaching directly to the flange of a beam. Simply rotate the zinc-plated handle anti-clockwise to open the jaws, fit the clamp over the beam and rotate the handle clockwise to fasten. Manual or powered hoists easily attach to the eye-type shackle. EBC Beam clamps can also be suspended with a hook from the hang bar, and used to lift beams, Elephant Eye Beam Clamps, models EBC-1, EBC-2, EBC-3, EBC-5 & EBC-10, are manufactured to meet ASME BTH-1 and are load tested to 125% of the maximum rated capacity.
- Capacity: 1.1 Ton to 11 Ton
- Zinc plated clamp screw easily adjusts width to attach to beam
- Eye-type shackle
- Meets ASME BTH-1 / load tested to 125% of the rated capacity
- EBC beam clamps are not ideal for use on an angle, angles above 15 degrees will de-rate the capacity of the clamp
- Meets B30.16 for use with powered or manual hoists, complies with portions of ASME B30.16 and portions of B30.20