Ecoa HUE hydraulic upenders are designed to be heavy-duty and long lasting. The primary application for upenders is to reorient roll and coil loads from the horizontal position to the vertical position. Available capacities are 2,000 LBS to 10,000 LBS with platform sizes up to 72”W x 72“L. Ecoa Upenders have a maximum tilt angle of 90˚. Features include hand control pendant or foot control, limit switch, and double-acting hydraulic cylinders. Ecoa HUE upenders can be mounted on scissor lifts or used free-standing. Constructed of all welded steel with industrial quality components.
Ecoa HUE Upenders are built to order, please contact HOF Equipment Company for an estimated lead time.
- Capacities: 2,000 LBS to 10,000 LBS
- Max. Tilt Angle: 90˚
- Platform sizes up to 72" x 72" (some custom sizes available)
- Platform customization including V-Cradle and forks in place of one platform available
- Push button hand pendant control standard (foot control switch available)
- Limit switch and mechanical stops in both directions included
- Double-acting hydraulic cylinders
- Hard, chrome-plated, polished shafting, hydraulic cylinder piston rods and axles
- Lifetime self-lubricating, anti-friction bearings at all pivot points
- Oxide primed and finished with two coats of enamel
- Standard Voltage: 460V/ 3PH / 60Hz