Vestil E-MT Low Center Eye Beam Trolleys are designed to quickly install on almost any S, W, H, and M type I-Beams. Width is adjusted on push trolleys by rotating the center rod clockwise or counterclockwise. Once a hoist (not included) is attached, the center rod will not rotate which locks the trolley width. A lifting eye is located in the middle of the bottom of the trolley for attaching a hoist. Vestil E-MT beam trolleys feature a low profile design and are all steel construction with a durable enamel finish. Headroom is measured from the bottom of wheel to bottom of hooking eye.
- For use on S, W, H, & M Type I-Beams
- Capacities: 1,000 lbs to 10,000 lbs
- Available plain or with gear (geared trolley comes with 10' of chain)
- Center lifting eye for attaching a hoist
- Four rollers with sealed bearings for extended life
- Steel construction with enamel finish