The Big Joe WPT45 Electric Pallet Jack features a 4500 lb capacity and a 24 Volt permanent magnet DC drive motor with ZAPI transistor travel control. This Big Joe pallet jack has a travel speed of 0-3.6 mph empty and 0-3.5 mph loaded. Regenerative electromagnetic disc brake features anti-roll back and neutral braking. Travel, lift, and lower functions are located in the ergonomic operator handle and are accessible without the operator having to lift hand from handle. Easily removable two piece power head cover for simple maintenance. The Big Joe WPT45 electric pallet jack comes standard with four 6 volt 224 ah AGM batteries, a 110V on-board battery charger, and a battery discharge indicator.
Optional stability casters are strongly recommended. Unit can tilt with a heavy load when cornering, stability casters will solve this issue.
The Big Joe pallet jack model WPT45-2745 normally leaves the warehouse in 5 business days. For other models please check with HOF Equipment Company for a lead time estimate.
- 4500 LB capacity @ 24" load center
- Lowered Height 3.25" / Raised Height 8.2"
- Fork Dimensions: 27"W O.D. x 45.5"L (WPT45-2145 forks are 21.3"W O.D. x 45.5"L)
- Gradeabilty: 10% unloaded, 6% loaded
- 24V electric motor with ZAPI transistor controller
- Travel speed is variable from 0 to 3.6 mph unloaded (0 to 3.5 mph loaded)
- Ergonomic handle houses travel, lift, and lower controls that are accessible without having to lift hand from handle. Handle also features wrap around guard, belly button reversing switch, thumb control, and horn
- Angle grips are designed to allow easy operation with either hand
- (4) 6v 224ah AGM batteries, 110V on-board battery charger, & battery charge indicator with hour meter
- Key on/off switch
- Electromagnetic disc brake with anti-rollback & neutral braking
- Hydraulic system features a permanent magnet pump motor & lift cylinder with chrome plated rods
- Rolls smoothly on 9" x 3" polyurethane drive wheel and 3.25" x 4.5" front load wheels
- Overall Size: 28"W x 70.9"L
- Warranty: 2 years or 1000 hrs on frame, transmission, & weldments. 1 year on batteries. All other parts excluding wearables are 6 months or 1000 hrs parts and labor.