The Big Joe T40 Industrial Tugger is designed to aid in reducing operator strain caused by manually pulling carts. This electric tugger features a 4,000 LB tow capacity, quick exchange lithium ion battery, external battery charger, battery charge indicator, and spring loaded 180 degree articulating tow arm. Articulating tow arm can be locked out with a drift pin for improved control as needed. Adjustable control head height, right and left hand controls and infinitely variable forward/reverse speed control make the Big Joe T40 electric tugger easy and comfortable to operate. This Big Joe Electric Tugger is designed to integrate with many common types of industrial carts. Both a frame grab tool and a pin tool with spring latch are included.
The Big Joe T40 Industrial Tugger is built to order with an estimated lead time of 90 days.
Performance of the Big Joe T40 Tugger may be reduced depending on the type of cart being towed, cart wheel size and composition, integration of tow arm tools with cart providing adequate weight transfer, and other factors.
- Quick exchange lithium ion battery & external charger included. Additional batteries and chargers available - see options below.
- Battery charge indicator
- Towing Capacity: 4,000 LBS
- Includes Frame grab tool and pin tool with spring latch
- Infinitely variable forward and reverse speed control
- Max. Gradability: 3% loaded / 10% unloaded
- Spring loaded 180 degree articulating tow arm with detent pin for lock out
- Ergonomic 3 position adjustable control head to accommodate various operator heights
- Right and left hand controls
- Key switch and horn
- Solid State regenerative braking & incline holding brake
- Belly button reversing switch
- Drive wheels 9.8” x 3.3” pneumatic rubber tires / stability casters 3” x 2” polyurethane
- Overall Size: Height 44.5" to 50.4" / Width 20.5" / Length 50.6" to 54.1"
- Weight: 625 LBS
- Warranty: 2 years or 1000 hrs on frame, transmission, & weldments. 1 year on batteries. All other parts excluding wearables are 6 months or 1000 hrs parts and labor.