The Big Joe S22-62R Skid Stacker is a powered drive and powered lift electric pallet stacker with forks over fixed legs for handling open bottoms skids. This electric stacker is ideal for general material handling, skid stacking, and positioning loads. A narrow mast and offset handle provides the operator with a clearer view for increased safety. Stacker features a 2,200 lb capacity, 62" lift height, and a tight 52½" turning radius for enhanced maneuverability in narrow aisles. Ergonomic handle controls speed and lift with left or right hand, and features an auto-reverse safety belly button switch. A .75kw drive motor propels stacker at 2.5 mph loaded and 3.4 mph unloaded. A 2.4KW lift motor raises loads 17.8 ft. per min. loaded and 33.5 ft. per min. unloaded. The Big Joe S22-62R electric pallet stacker is all steel construction with a welded rigid steel chassis for a long service life.
The S22-62R is for use with open bottom skids & totes only.
The Big Joe S22-62R Electric Skid Stacker has an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 5 business days.
- Capacity: 2,200 LBS @ 24" Load Center
- 3.4" lowered fork height / 62" max. raised fork height
- Ergonomic offset handle contains lift & lower controls, safety reversing belly switch, and horn
- 52½" turning radius for enhanced use in close quarters
- Overall unit height is 78½"
- Gradability: Max 3% loaded / 5% unloaded (forks must be lowered on slope)
- (2) maintenance free 12v 85AH AGM batteries with 110v integral smart charger
- Battery discharge indicator and emergency power disconnect
- Class II, ITA 16.25" x 32" adjustable carriage
- Forks & legs are fixed at 21¾W O.D.
- Individual forks are 45” long x 6¾” wide
- Infinitely variable speed operation from 0 mph to 3.4 mph empty and 0 mph to 2.5 mph loaded
- Lift speed is up to 33.5 fpm empty and up to 17.8 fpm loaded
- Lower speed is up to 17.5 fpm empty and up to 17.6 fpm loaded
- Key switch to limit access to approved personnel
- Warranty: 2 years or 1000 hrs on frame, transmission, & weldments. 1 year on batteries. All other parts excluding wearables are 6 months or 1000 hrs parts and labor.