The Big Joe S22-116 Straddle Stacker is a powered drive and powered lift electric pallet stacker with adjustable forks and adjustable legs allowing it to handle virtually any type of pallet or skid. Ideal for general material handling, pallet stacking, and positioning loads. An offset handle and see through mast provides the operator with a clearer view for increased safety. Stacker features a 2,200 lb capacity, 116" lift height, and a tight 52½" turning radius for enhanced maneuverability in narrow aisles. Ergonomic handle controls speed and lift with left or right hand, and features an auto-reverse safety belly button switch. A .75kw drive motor propels stacker at 2.5 mph loaded and 3.4 mph unloaded. A 2.4KW lift motor raises loads 17.8 ft. per min. loaded and 33.5 ft. per min. unloaded. The Big Joe S22-116 straddle stacker is all steel construction with a welded rigid steel chassis for a long service life.
The Big Joe S22-116 Electric Pallet Stacker normally leaves the warehouse in 5 business days.
- Capacity: 2,200 LBS @ 24" Load Center
- 2¼" lowered fork height / 116" max. raised fork height
- The recommended minimum isle width for right angle stacking is 75”
- Ergonomic offset handle contains lift & lower controls, safety reversing belly switch, and horn
- 52½" turning radius for enhanced use in tight areas
- Ground clearance is 1½"
- Collapsed height is 80.7"
- Gradability: Max 3° to 5° (forks must be lowered on slope)
- (2) maintenance free 12v 85AH AGM batteries with 110v integral smart charger
- Battery discharge indicator and emergency power disconnect
- Telescoping mast
- Class II, ITA 16.25" x 32" adjustable carriage
- Adjustable forks on pin style carriage adjust from 8” O.D. to 29.5” O.D.
- Individual forks are 42” long x 3.5” wide x 1.25” thick
- 3" wide straddle legs adjust in 4" increments from 38"W I.D. to 50"W I.D. / 44"W O.D to 56"W O.D.
- Infinitely variable speed operation from 0 mph to 3.41 mph empty and 0 mph to 2.5 mph loaded
- Lift speed is up to 33.5 f.p.m. empty and up to 17.8 f.p.m. loaded
- Lower speed is up to 17.5 f.p.m. empty and up to 17.6 f.p.m. loaded
- Key switch to limit access to approved personnel
- Warranty: 2 years or 1000 hrs on frame, transmission, & weldments. 1 year on batteries. All other parts excluding wearables are 6 months or 1000 hrs parts and labor.