The Big Joe LPT33 Electric Pallet Jack features a new and innovative quick exchange lithium ion battery. The small, lightweight (8 LBS) battery can charge in as little as 2 hours (estimated) and provide up to 2.5 hours of continuous run time (estimated). Purchasing extra batteries makes running out of battery a non-issue. To exchange, simply grab the battery handle and pull the dead battery out of the jack and then slide a charged replacement in. This heavy-duty electric pallet jack has powered drive & powered lift and can handle loads weighing up to 3,300 LBS. Speed is variable from 0 to 2.7 mph when fully loaded. The ergonomic handle includes a belly reversing switch, battery charge indicator and horn. The Big Joe LPT33 electric pallet jack comes standard with an efficient permanent magnet DC drive motor designed to provide years of reliable service.
Optional stability casters model SC-2745 are strongly recommended (see options below). Unit can tilt with a heavy load when cornering, stability casters will solve this issue.
The Big Joe LPT33 normally leaves the warehouse in 5 business days.
Li-ion batteries must be inspected daily for damage such as cracked, punctured, dented, discolored, or deformed outer case and the presence of electrolyte around the bottom of the battery. See attached Big Joe Li-ion Bulletin and operation manual attached above.
- 3,300 LB capacity @ 24" load center
- Estimate 2.5 hour continuous run time / Estimated battery charge time 2 hours
- (1) 24V 20AH Quick Exchange Lithium Ion battery, battery charge indicator, & 110V internal battery charger (optional external charger available)
- Lowered Height 3.2" / Raised Height 7.75"
- Travel speed is variable from 0 to 2.9 mph unloaded, and from 0 to 2.7 mph fully loaded
- Overall Fork Size: 27"W O.D. x 45.25"L
- Individual Forks Size: 6"W X 45"L
- Ergonomic handle houses travel, lift, and lower controls that are accessible without having to lift hand from handle
- Safety belly reversing switch, thumb control, and horn
- Brake can be unlocked allowing the unit to roll in the event of a dead battery in a remote location
- Dual butterfly infinitely variable travel controls designed to allow easy operation with either hand
- Removable key fob and EPD to prevent unauthorized use
- 24V electric motor with Curtis transistor controller
- Hydraulic system features a permanent magnet pump motor and chrome plated lift cylinder
- Rolls smoothly on 8.3" x 2.8" polyurethane drive tire and (2) 2.9" x 3.5" front load wheels
- Weight: 375 LBS
- Warranty: 2 years or 1000 hrs on frame, transmission, & weldments. 1 year on batteries. All other parts excluding wearables are 6 months or 1000 hrs parts and labor.