The Ballymore Rebel-10 powered drive electric order picker is ideal for stocking and stock picking applications where the product is too heavy or bulky to be handled safely on a rolling ladder. Perfect for use on warehouse and shop floors. This new model features both a personnel deck and a merchandise platform, enabling the stock picker to raise a worker and products at the same time. Stock picker is 24v powered drive and powered lift and can lift up to 300 LBS on the personnel deck and 200 LBS on the upper merchandise deck. The maximum lift height is 9’8", giving a working height of up to 16’. The Rebel-10 features saloon doors for easy access. (2) 12V batteries and a 110v built-in battery charger come standard. Order picker has two speeds, activating Turtle Drive Mode when the lift is in the raised position. The Ballymore Rebel-10 electric stock picker meets or exceeds ANSI safety standards.
The Ballymore Rebel-10 electric order picker normally leaves the warehouse in 3 business days.
- Standing Platform Height: 9'8" max. raised (working height of up to 16')
- Merchandise Deck Height: 12'10" max. raised
- 24v powered drive / powered lift
- Capacity: 300 LBS for the personnel deck / 200 LBS for the upper merchandise deck / 250 LBS for the lower merchandise deck
- Two speeds: Max. 3 mph travel speed / turtle drive mode when lift is in raised position
- 26.5”W x 21”L merchandise deck
- (2) 12v AGM battery and integral 110v charger
- 12" dia. drive wheels and 10” dia. rear wheels
- Keyed ignition, easy to use controls
- Overall height in the lowered position is 62”
- Overall Footprint: 30”W x 62”L
- Meets or exceeds ANSI safety standards
- Weight: 1,411 LBS
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts Only