The Ballymore PS-15 electric order picker is ideal for stocking and stock picking applications where the product is too heavy or bulky to be handled safely on a rolling ladder. Perfect for use on warehouse and shop floors. Stock picker is manual push with 12v DC powered lift and can lift up to 650 LBS to a platform height of 14’8” (working height of up to 20’). The PS-15 features ground entry and removable guardrails for easy loading and unloading. A 24"W x 32" cargo deck allows for the quick and easy handling of packages. A 12v AGM battery and 110v built-in battery charger come standard. Order picker is designed to provide 80 to 100 raise/lower cycles between charges. The Ballymore PS-15 electric stock picker meets or exceeds ANSI safety standards.
The Ballymore PS-15 electric order picker normally leaves the warehouse in 5 business days.
- Manual push / 12v powered lift
Platform Height: 17” Lowered / 14'8" max. raised (working height of up to 20')
- Capacity: 650 LBS
- 24”W x 32”L cargo deck with handrails that open for easy loading/unloading
- Ground level passenger entry and loading/unloading of cargo deck
- Floor Locks secure lift to the floor
- (1) 12v AGM battery and integral 110v charger
- Easy roll 6” casters
- Key lock and emergency stop button
- Overall height in the lowered position is 90”
- Overall Footprint: 43”W x 60”L
- Meets / exceeds ANSI safety standards
- Weight: 1,434 LBS
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts Only
- Optional Sensing System electronically creates a 2' safety zone around the base of the unit when raised. Alerts the operator if there is activity occurring below the lift. Contact HOF Equipment for pricing.