The Ballymore PS-12 electric order picker is ideal for stocking and stock picking applications where the product is too heavy or bulky to be handled safely on a rolling ladder. Perfect for use on warehouse and shop floors. Stock picker is manual push with 12v DC powered lift and can lift up to 650 LBS to a merchandise deck height of 13' (operator working height of up to 18’). The PS-12 features ground entry and removable guardrails for easy loading and unloading. A 24"W x 32" cargo deck allows for the quick and easy handling of packages. A 12v AGM battery and 110v built-in battery charger come standard. Order picker is designed to provide 80 to 100 raise/lower cycles between charges. The Ballymore PS-12 electric stock picker meets or exceeds ANSI safety standards.
The Ballymore PS-12 electric order picker normally leaves the warehouse in 5 business days.
- Manual push / 12v powered lift
- Merchandise Deck Max. Height: 13'
- Standing Platform Max. Height: 12'2" (operator standing work height up to 18' depending on height of operator)
- Comes with safety belt and 12' lanyard
- Capacity: 650 LBS
- 24"W x 32"L cargo deck with hand rails that open to allow for easy loading/unloading
- Ground level passenger entry and loading of cargo deck
- Floor Locks secure lift to the floor
- (1) 12v AGM battery and integral 110v charger (AMP Draw is 5)
- Easy roll 6” casters
- Key lock and emergency stop button
- Weight overload sensor / Emergency lower button
- Overall height in the lowered position is 94”
- Overall Footprint: 42”W x 54”L
- Meets / exceeds ANSI safety standards
- Ship Weight: 1,820 LBS
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts Only
- Optional Sensing System electronically creates a 2' safety zone around the base of the unit when raised. Alerts the operator if there is activity occurring below the lift. - Model PS-12S