The Ballymore PS-10 electric order picker is ideal for stocking and stock picking applications where the product is too heavy or bulky to be handled safely on a rolling ladder. Perfect for use on warehouse and shop floors. Stock picker is manual push with 12v DC powered lift and can lift up to 450 LBS to a maximum merchandise deck height of 10' (operator working height of up to 15’). The PS-10 features ground entry and removable guardrails for easy loading and unloading. A 24"W x 32" cargo deck allows for the quick and easy handling of packages. A 12v AGM battery and 110v built-in battery charger come standard. Order picker is designed to provide 80 to 100 raise/lower cycles between charges. The Ballymore PS-10 electric stock picker meets or exceeds ANSI safety standards.
The Ballymore PS-10 electric order picker normally leaves the warehouse in 5 business days.
- Manual push / 12v powered lift
- Merchandise Deck Max. Height: 10'
- 24"W x 32"L merchandise deck with hand rails that open to allow for easy loading/unloading
- Standing Platform Max. Height: 9' (operator standing work height up to 15' depending on height of operator)
- Comes with safety belt and 12' lanyard
- Capacity: 450 LBS
- Ground level passenger entry and loading of cargo deck
- Floor Locks secure lift to the floor
- (1) 12v AGM battery and integral 110v charger (AMP draw 5)
- Easy roll 6” casters
- Key lock and emergency stop button
- Weight overload sensor / Emergency lower button
- Overall height in the lowered position is 76”
- Overall Footprint: 43”W x 54”L
- Meets / exceeds ANSI safety standards
- Weight: 1,050 LBS
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts Only