The Ballymore DSL-40 Scissor Lift is a powered drive / powered lift work platform with a small foot print for increased maneuverability in narrow aisles and tight areas. Idea for up to 2 person maintenance jobs in hard to reach places. This versatile aerial work platform features a 36” cantilever platform extension for an extended platform size of 44”W x 126”L. Lift has a 550 LB capacity and a maximum raised platform height of 39' (working height of up to 46'). Aerial lift platform is propelled and raised via 24v DC power. 4 (6v) AGM batteries, integral battery charger and battery charge indicator included with the lift. The Ballymore DSL-40 scissor lift rolls easily on 15" Dia. x 5"W solid, non-marking wheels and is made from durable steel for years of reliable service. Meets or exceeds ANSI safety standards.
The Ballymore DSL-40 scissor lift normally leaves the warehouse in 5 business days.
- 24v powered drive and powered lift
- Capacity: 550 LBS / 2 Occupants
- Lowered Height is 59” / Max. platform height is 39’ (working height of up to 46')
- Drivable at maximum height / Automatic braking / Automatic pothole protection
- Platform Size: 44”W x 90”L to 126"L (with 36" cantilever platform extended)
- Can be used on up to a 25% grade
- Emergency stop button and emergency lowering system
- AC power outlet in platform
- Tilt sensor with alarm
- Top and mid rail guards with a hinged self locking gate
- Floor locks secure lift to the floor
- (4) 6v AGM batteries, built in charger and battery charge indicator
- 15" Dia. x 5"W non-marking solid wheels / Forklift pockets
- Overall height in the lowered position is 102” / Footprint 46" x 98"
- Meets/exceeds ANSI safety standards
- Warranty: 1 year parts only
- Weight: 6,834 LBS