The Ballymore CL-9-42-P 9 Step Cantilever Ladder is ideal when extra reach is needed to perform tasks. This Ballymore 9 step ladder features a platform height of 90”, a platform width of 24", and a 300 LB capacity (larger capacities available). Ladder locks in place via 5"x2" locking casters. Ladders can be ordered with cantilever platform lengths of 14", 28", 35", or 42". Ballymore Cantilever ladders have a 59° slope and the base frame and rear vertical are made of 2”x1” rectangle steel tubing for superior strength. Choose from perforated or serrated step treads. Comes standard with a gray powder coat finish (high visibility orange powder coat also available). Special purpose ladder as defined by ANSI-14.7. Ladder not required by OSHA to meet standards.
The Ballymore Cantilever ladder model CL-9-42-P is built to order with a normal lead time to leave the warehouse of 10 to 12 business days.
- 300 LB capacity
- Top cantilever platform lengths of 14", 28", 35" and 42"
- Platform height 90" / Vertical clearance 87"
- 24" wide steps available in 2 tread types
- Base size: 32"W x 65"L
- Industrial quality 5” x 2” locking casters
- 59° slope
- Base frame and rear vertical are made from 2” x 1” rectangular steel tube
- Available with Rear Guardrail removed for easy walk through – see options
- Gray or high visibility orange powder coat finish - see options
- Special purpose ladder as defined by ANSI-14.7 / Ladder not required by OSHA to meet standards.
Options (see chart below):
- Employees Only Sign - Mounts on rails at ladder entrance. Chain/Snap hooks incl. - Model EESIGN
- Rear Exit Option - the rear guardrail is removed to provide easy walk through from the top step onto mezzanines or other elevated surfaces. A snap chain replaces the rear guardrail - Model REEX
- High visibility orange powder coat - Contact HOF for a quote