The Ballymore BMVL-30 aerial work platform is a manually propelled, powered lift platform designed to lift one operator weighing up to 300 LBS to a maximum height of 30’ (working height 35’). This lift is perfect for work on overhead lighting, ceilings, and other aerial maintenance tasks. A 12v DC powered lift motor with simple controls allows the BMVL-30 to raise and lower smoothly and quietly. A compact design allows for easy storage and transport through standard doorways. Four outriggers swing easily into place for enhanced stability and safety. Outriggers come with interlocks that stop the aerial lift platform from being raised if all outriggers are not in solid contact with the ground. The Ballymore BMVL-30 aerial work platform comes standard with a tilt and roll design allowing it to be transported from worksite to worksite quickly and easily.
The Ballymore BMVL-30 aerial lift platform normally leaves the warehouse in 5 business days.
- Manually propelled with 12v powered lift
- Lowered Height is 10” / Max. raised height is 30’ (working height of up to 35')
- Capacity: 300 LBS
- Platform Size: 24”W x 37”L
- Outrigger Footprint: 64”W x 74”L
- (1) 12v AGM battery, built in charger and battery charge indicator
- Emergency stop button and emergency lowering system
- Fork Pockets
- Pull Handle
- Overall height in the lowered position is 78”
- Meets/exceeds ANSI safety standards
- Weight: 950 LBS