The Ballymore BMML-9 electric Stock Picker is manual push with a powered lift that can raise the shelf to a maximum height of 9’2”. A small 26” x 48” footprint allows for maneuverability in narrow aisles. The BMML-9 has an industrial grade shelf designed to simplify and expedite stocking and stock picking operations by allowing the operator to load multiple boxes on the shelf at once versus going up and down a ladder carrying individual boxes. For enhanced safety, a limit switch prevents the lift from rising unless the floor lock is engaged. The Ballymore Mini Merchandise Lift rolls smoothly and steers easily on (2) swivel casters and (2) rigid casters and comes standard with a manual lowering valve, power cut-off switch and simple easy to use controls. The Ballymore BMML-9 is powered by a 12v battery and has an integral smart charger that plugs into a standard 110v outlet.
The Ballymore BMML-9 electric order picker normally leaves the warehouse in 3 to 5 business days.
- Manual push / Powered lift
- Capacity: 500 LBS
Platform Height: 13” lowered / 71" max. raised
- 25"L x 17"W merchandise shelf
Shelf height: 9'2" max. raised
- Limit switch prevents lift from rising unless floor lock is in the locked position
- (1) 12v AGM battery and integral 110v charger included
- Manual lower valve
- Overall height in the lowered position is 55”
- Overall Footprint: 30”W x 46”L
- Easy roll 6” casters
- Meets / exceeds ANSI safety standards
- Weight: 840 LBS