The Ballymore 123221P 12 Step Rolling Safety Ladder has 24" wide steps and a 450 LB capacity. The top step is 21" deep, and the base measures 32"W x 94"L. This industrial ladder has a foot-pedal activated lockstep to secure it in place during use. When not in use, it rolls easily on high-quality casters with bearings and dust covers. Top step height is 120", and overall height including handrails is 153". This warehouse ladder is manufactured using rigid 1" OD tubing and has 30" handrails. Steps have perforated tread with excellent slip resistance. The Ballymore 123221P 12 Step Rolling Ladder is made of steel with a gray or high-visibility orange powder coat finish for durability. Built to OSHA and ANSI standards (ladders meeting California OSHA standards available - see Options chart below). Ships knocked-down - assembly required.
The Ballymore 123221P 12 Step Rolling Safety Ladder is built to order with an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 10 business days.
- Foot pedal-activated lockstep
- 450 LB Capacity
- Top step height: 120" / Overall height: 153"
- Base size: 32"W x 94"L
- 24" wide perforated metal steps
- 21" deep top step
- Made of 1" steel tube
- Gray or orange powder coat finish
- Weight: 231 LBS
- Exceeds OSHA and ANSI standards
- Rear Exit Option - the rear guardrail is removed to provide easy walk through from the top step onto mezzanines or other elevated surfaces. A snap chain replaces the rear guardrail - Model REEX - Increases lead time to 3 weeks.
- California OSHA Compliant. Adds 42" handrails with mid-rails on the top step and a 3 to 1 height to base ratio - Model CAL-OSHA-1015