Vestil AHTD Aluminum Hand Truck Dock Plates are designed for use with two-wheeled hand trucks only, and are light enough to be positioned by a single person. With an 800 LB capacity, these dockboards are ideal for bridging the gap between dock and truck in order to load or unload items. AHTD aluminum dock plates feature a welded aluminum diamond tread plate surface and beveled edges for safety. Dock plates come standard with welded on locking legs and full-length aluminum curbs. A 12 degree bend is located 6" from the edge and keeps the ramp flush with the dock and the truck floor. Vestil AHTD aluminum hand truck dock plates have a 3/16" plate thickness and are manufactured in compliance with OSHA.
Vestil AHTD Aluminum Hand Truck Dock Plates have an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 3 business days, except for model AHTD-3672, which has an estimated lead time of 4-5 business days, and AHTD-3696, which has a lead time of 10 business days.
- Capacity: 800 LBS
- Sizes: ranges from 30" x 36" to 36" x 96" (depending on model)
- Designed mainly for two wheeled hand trucks only
- Light enough to be set up by one person
- Comes standard with welded on locking legs and full-length aluminum curbs
- Features aluminum diamond tread dock plate surface and beveled edges for safety
- Selected models only