All Lift Orbital Telescoping Forklift Booms, models TLJP814 & TLJP830, fit easily over forklift forks, and are ideal for a variety of lifting and transporting tasks. These heavy-duty forklift boom attachments have a retracted length of 84" and an extended length of 144". A quick-release spring-loaded locking pin secures the telescoping boom, while in addition to the end hook point, the boom features 4 intermediate hooking points. Lifting capacity is 8,000 LBS at 36" & 48", down to 3,000 LBS at 144". The boom also pivots vertically, and can be adjusted to 5 different elevations, up to a maximum of 35° or 76" in height above the horizontal reach. Individual fork pockets measure 3½" x 7½". All Lift TLJP Telescoping Forklift Booms come standard with one swivel hook, one shackle and a safety chain for securing to the forklift truck.
- Telescoping boom, with quick-release spring-loaded locking pin
- Fork pockets are 7½"W x 3½"H on 14" or 30" centers
- Boom angle adjustable in 5 positions, up to max. 37° or 76" high above horizontal
- 1 swivel hook and one shackle
- Safety chain to secure the boom to the forklift
- Maximum extended length: 144"
- Height: 26"