ALL Lift FL-WS 1/2 Ton Foundationless Workstation Jib Cranes have a 1,000 LB capacity and do not require a pre-poured concrete foundation (see existing foundation requirements below). All Lift cranes can be lagged to just about any concrete surface and are ideal for use in open areas serving multiple work stations at one time. All Lift floor mounted workstation jib cranes include enclosed track and trolley. Beam rotates 360° on its base. Removable safety end stops limit trolley travel. ALL Lift workstation cranes have a 30” diameter base and 26” bolt circle with 12 bolt holes measuring 1¼“ dia. each. ALL Lift Foundationless Jib Cranes are great for use in machine shops, loading docks, assembly operations, and anywhere a floor mounted jib crane is needed.
ALL Lift Cranes for sale on this page have an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 10 to 15 business days.
- Capacity: 1,000 LBS
- Includes enclosed track and trolley
- Beam spans are 6', 8', 10' and 12'
- 360° beam rotation
- 30” dia. base and 26” bolt circle with 12 bolt holes measuring 1¼“ dia. each
- All steel construction
- Limited Warranty: 3 Years
- Existing concrete must be a minimum of 6” thick reinforced with a minimum 3,000 psi (5 bag mix), soil pressure must support 2,500 psi
- Concrete in and around the area (6’ x 6’) of the base plate must be free of cracks and must be in good condition.
- All foundations should be checked by a structural engineer
Options: See Chart Below
Hoist sold separately. Click link to see our selection of Hoists and Trolleys
Product should be inspected frequently to insure safe operation. Testing and inspection of the unit is the responsibility of the end user after final assembly has been completed. For further details see ASME B30.17.