ALL Lift 1/4 Ton Foundationless Articulating Jib Cranes have a 500 LB capacity and do not require a pre-poured concrete foundation (see existing foundation requirements below). All Lift cranes can be lagged to just about any concrete surface and are ideal for use in open areas serving multiple work stations at one time. ALL Lift floor-mounted jib cranes feature a knuckle boom with hoist eye. The beam rotates 360° on its base. Auxiliary boom rotates independently, giving greater access to areas. ALL Lift articulated jib cranes have 28” or 30" diameter base and 24” or 26" bolt circle with 8 or 12 bolt holes measuring 1¼“ dia. each. ALL Lift Foundationless Jib Cranes are great for use in machine shops, loading docks, assembly operations, and anywhere a floor-mounted jib crane is needed.
ALL Lift rotating cranes for sale on this page have an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 10 to 15 business days.
- Capacity: 500 LBS
- Knuckle beam with hoist eye
- Total beam spans are 8', 10', 12', 14' and 16'
- 360° beam rotation
- 28” or 30" dia. base and 24” or 26" bolt circle with 8 or 12 bolt holes measuring 1¼“ dia. each
- All steel construction
- Limited Warranty: 3 Years
- Existing concrete must be a minimum of 6” thick reinforced with a minimum 3,000 psi (5 bag mix), soil pressure must support 2,500 psi
- Concrete in and around the area (6’ x 6’) of the base plate must be free of cracks and must be in good condition.
- All foundations should be checked by a structural engineer
Options: (see chart below)
- Anchor Bolt Kit - 8 or 12 Hole
- Applicator gun for epoxy
- Bolt Pattern Plywood Template - 8 or 12 Hole
- Rotation Stops - welded on rotation stops / adjustable collar stops / indexing rotation lock for auxiliary boom
- Top Entry Electrical Collector (single or double) - holds electric power cord in order to allow for a smooth, uninterrupted 360° rotation of jib. Includes 12/4 SO cord in auxiliary boom
- Air Swivel (single or double) - includes 1/2 air hose in auxiliary boom
Hoists sold separately. Click link to see our selection of Hoists and Trolleys.
Product should be inspected frequently to insure safe operation. Testing and inspection of the unit is the responsibility of the end user after final assembly has been completed. For further details see ASME B30.17.