ALL Lift Wall Mounted Articulating Jib Cranes have capacities of 250, 500 and 1,000 LBS. They mount to vertical walls or building beams using two brackets, with a cantilever rotating boom extending perpendicular to the wall. Connected to the main beam is an auxiliary or 'knuckle' boom with hoist eye. Auxiliary boom rotates independently, giving greater access to areas. An optional Indexing Rotating lock for the knuckle boom can allow access to specific areas (see options chart below). ALL Lift Wall Mounted Jib Cranes are great for use where there is little headroom, as they can be installed very close to the ceiling.
ALL Lift rotating cranes for sale on this page have an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 10 to 15 business days.
- Capacity: 250 / 500 / 1,000 LBS
- Knuckle beam with hoist eye
- Total beam spans: 8', 10', 12', 14' and 16'
- Bracket centers: 4'
- All steel construction
Options: (see chart below)
- Rotation Stops - welded on rotation stops / adjustable collar stops / indexing rotation lock for auxiliary boom
- Top Entry Electrical Collector (single or double) - holds electric power cord in order to allow for a smooth, uninterrupted 360° rotation of jib. Includes 12/4 SO cord in auxiliary boom
- Air Swivel (single or double) - includes 1/2 air hose in auxiliary boom
Hoists sold separately. Click link to see our selection of Hoists and Trolleys.
Product should be inspected frequently to insure safe operation. Testing and inspection of the unit is the responsibility of the end user after final assembly has been completed. For further details see ASME B30.17.