The All Lift TG4 series Steel Gantry Cranes are a height-adjustable, sturdy option for lifting loads weighing up to 8,000 LBS. The I-beam height is adjustable from 12' to 16' in 6" increments allowing for various load sizes and lift heights. This also gives greater flexibility in the working environment, since the crane can be lowered in areas with lower ceilings, and raised in places with more space. These gantry cranes can not be moved while loaded. All Lift 4 Ton Steel Gantry Cranes come standard with four 10" dia. steel swivel casters, two with brakes. Cranes include two cable pullers for height adjustment. All Lift Adjustable Height Steel Gantry Cranes conform to OSHA 1910-179 and ANSI B30-11 standards and are welded in conformance with AWS D1.1-D14.1 structural welding code.
All Lift TG4 Adjustable Steel Gantry Cranes have an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 2-3 weeks.
- Capacity: 8,000 LBS
- I-Beam Length: 8' to 16' - see chart below
- Under I-Beam Usable Height: 12' to 16'
- Height adjustable in 6" increments
- W-type I-Beam with 8" flange width and 14" beam height
- (4) 10" dia. steel swivel casters: 2 with brakes
- Includes two cable pullers for height adjustment
- Wheel base: 6'6"
- All steel construction
- Tagline Kit - Model TG
- Poly Casters - Contact HOF for a quote
- Swivel locks - Contact HOF for a quote
- V-Groove casters & track - Contact HOF for a quote
Hoist and Trolley sold separately. Click link to see our selection of Hoists and Trolleys
Crane should be inspected frequently to insure safe operation. Testing and inspection of the crane is the responsibility of the end user.