All Lift FG2 series Fixed Height Steel Gantry Cranes are a sturdy option for lifting loads weighing up to 4,000 LBS. I-beam spans range from 8' to 20', while height under the I-beam is 10', 12', 14', 16', 18' or 20', depending on model. These gantry cranes can not be moved while loaded. All Lift FG2 2 Ton Steel Gantry Cranes come standard with four 6" diameter steel swivel casters, two with brakes. All Lift Fixed Height Steel Gantry Cranes conform to OSHA 1910-179 and ANSI B30-11 standards and are welded in conformance with AWS D1.1-D14.1 structural welding code.
All Lift FG2 Fixed Height Steel Gantry Cranes have an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 2-3 weeks.
- Capacity: 4,000 LBS
- I-Beam Length: 8' to 20' - see chart below
- Under I-Beam Usable Height: 10', 12', 14', 16', 18' or 20'
- W-type I-Beam
- (4) 6" diameter steel swivel casters: 2 with brakes
- All steel construction
- Tagline Kit - Model TG
- Poly Casters - Contact HOF for a quote
- Swivel locks - Contact HOF for a quote
- V-Groove casters & track - Contact HOF for a quote
Hoist and Trolley sold separately. Click link to see our selection of Hoists and Trolleys
Crane should be inspected frequently to insure safe operation. Testing and inspection of the crane is the responsibility of the end user.