All Lift One Ton Floor Mounted Jib Cranes are a heavy-duty, permanent solution for lifting items weighing up to 2,000 LBS in the workplace. This series is anchored in place with J-Bolts (sold separately) that must be set in wet concrete. With a 360° rotating boom and maximum I-Beam spans of 20', these heavy duty jib cranes can provide service to large areas. All Lift H-series jib cranes feature a heavy wall structural steel pipe mast with a 36" or 48" diameter reinforced base plate, allowing for continuous alignment and minimal deflection. The rolled steel I-beam features a tapered flange for smooth trolley travel, and safety end stops at both ends of the boom. Floor Mounted Jib Cranes must be mounted on a 4' deep cement foundation with rebar. Cranes have (12) 1¼" bolt holes on a 32" or 44" bolt circle. Anchor bolt kits available separately - see Options chart below.
All Lift 1 Ton Floor Mounted Jib Cranes have an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 2-3 weeks.
- Anchored using J-Bolts that must be set in wet concrete (sold separately, see options chart below)
- Capacity: 2,000 LBS
- I-Beam length: 8' to 20' depending on model
- Span as listed in the chart below is measured from the center of the column to the end of the beam
- W-type I-Beam
- Under I-Beam Usable Height: 10', 12', 14', 16', 18' or 20'
- 36" dia. base, 32" dia. bolt circle with (12) 1¼" holes OR 48" dia. base, 44" bolt circle with (12) 1¼" holes
- Require a 4' deep reinforced cement foundation
- J-Bolt Anchor Bolt Kit - 1" diameter bolts, 40" long (must be set in concrete) - Model TA1-40-12
- Plywood bolt Pattern Template - Model 36D12 or 48D12
- Bolt-on Rotation Stops - Model RS-B
- Adjustable collar style rotation stops - Model RS-C
- Tagline Kit with S-Hooks - Model TG
- Steel Cable Trolley - add to TG (1 per every 5' of span) - Model CT
- Top Entry Collector Ring & Mounting Plate - Model TEC
- Bottom Entry Collector Ring (for min. 12" beam height) - Model BEC
- Top Entry Air Swivel - Model TAS
Hoist and Trolley sold separately. Click link to see our selection of Hoists and Trolleys
Product should be inspected frequently to insure safe operation. Testing and inspection of the unit is the responsibility of the end user after final assembly has been completed. For further details see ASME B30.17.