ALL Lift 1 Ton bridge cranes provide an efficient means for lifting and transporting repeat loads of materials, tooling, production goods, or machinery. These versatile bridge cranes feature a 15' long bridge and various run lengths. Cranes do not become a permanent part of a structure once installed, allowing for easy relocation if needed. Bridge includes tagline and is specially designed to move easily under heavy loads. ALL Lift 1 ton bridge cranes have a 5-3/4" flange. Height under bridge is 12' or 14', depending on model. Runway extensions available - see chart below. Each runway extension includes (2) runway beams and (2) support columns. Runways are easily expandable by simply removing the end stops, bolting beams to columns, and replacing end stops. Runway electrification kit available (see chart below). Contains: C-Track, Trolleys, 12AWG-4 cond. flatwire, Web mount brackets, and all necessary hardware.
Standard ALL Lift bridge cranes are available with 2,000 LB capacities | 10', 15' & 20' bridge lengths | 10', 15' & 20' run lengths | 12' & 14' Heights. If you do not see the bridge crane you need please contact us.
Applications involving vacuums, magnets, other high-impact lifters, or a high-cycle rate are considered severe usage (continuous service) and may require special design considerations. Please contact HOF.
ALL Lift heavy duty bridge cranes are built to order with a estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 18 business days.
- Capacity: 2,000 LBS
- Bridge Length: 15'
- Run Lengths: 10', 15', 20' (depending on model)
- 12' or 14' height under bridge (depending on model)
- Requires a minimum of 5" thick concrete floor
- Hoists and trolleys sold separately
- Runway extensions: 10', 15' & 20' runway lengths; 12' & 14' height under beam
- Runway electrification for 10', 15' & 20' runway lengths - includes C-Track, Trolleys, 12AWG-4 cond. flatwire, Web mount brackets, and all necessary hardware
Hoists and Trolleys Sold Separately. Click link to see Hoists and Trolleys