The Aardwolf FB3-5380 Telescoping Forklift Boom fits easily over forklift forks, and is ideal for a variety of lifting and transporting tasks. This 3-section heavy-duty forklift boom attachment comes standard with a swivel hook at the end of the boom and has five possible hook positions: at 87", 118", 149", 180" and 212". The boom is designed so that it cannot be pulled out completely and comes standard with one swivel hook. Lifting capacity is 5,280 LBS at 87" and 660 LBS at 212". Individual fork pockets measure 2.6" x 6.5", on 14.8" centers. This telescoping forklift boom attaches onto forks by two bolts and restraint pins at the back of each fork. The Aardwolf FB3-5380 Forklift Boom is made from high-grade Australian rectangular tube steel for durability and safety.
- Telescoping boom secured with bolts and restraint pins
- Fork pockets are 6.5"W x 2.6"H on 14.8" centers
- Swivel hook
- Maximum extended length: 212"
- Weight: 359 LBS
- SS15T Forged Aluminum Swivel fits directly onto the forklift boom, reducing headroom. Especially recommended for use with the Aardwolf Slab lifters.
- SSC15T Combo Swivel-Chain-Lifting Lug - allows flex between boom and load, preventing slab breakage when going over rough terrain