The Aardwolf FB2LP-3600 Low Profile Telescoping Forklift Boom fits easily over forklift forks, and is ideal for a variety of lifting and transporting tasks, especially where space is limited. This heavy-duty forklift boom attachment comes standard with a swivel hook at the end of the boom and has four possible hook positions: at 83", 103", 122" and 142". The two-section boom is designed so that it cannot be pulled out completely and comes standard with one swivel hook. Lifting capacity is 5,280 LBS at 83" and 1,320 LBS at 142". Individual fork pockets measure 2.6" x 6.5", on 14.8" centers. This telescoping forklift boom attaches onto forks by two bolts and restraint pins at the back of each fork. The Aardwolf FB2LP-3600 Forklift Boom is made from high-grade Australian rectangular tube steel for durability and safety.
- Telescoping boom secured with bolts and restraint pins
- Low profile for loading / unloading in limited space
- Fork pockets are 6.5"W x 2.6"H on 14.8" centers
- Swivel hook
- Maximum extended length: 142"
- Weight: 295 LBS
- SS15T Forged Aluminum Swivel fits directly onto the forklift boom, reducing headroom. Especially recommended for use with the Aardwolf Slab lifters.
- SSC15T Combo Swivel-Chain-Lifting Lug - allows flex between boom and load, preventing slab breakage when going over rough terrain