Aardwolf Vacuum Stone Lifters, models AVBL380 and AVBL1000, attach to an overhead lifting device and make lifting heavy blocks simple and easy. Powered by a 12V battery, these vacuum block lifters have a non-stop working time of 5 hours, with a vacuum flow rate of 32.5 liters per minute. Model AVBL380 has a single vacuum pump, while AVBL1000 features two vacuum pumps; the operator can use one or two pumps depending on the porosity of the load. Safety features include: flashlight, audio alarm and vacuum gauge. Aardwolf AVLP Vacuum Lifters come standard with a parking station, to protect the vacuum pad when not in use.
The AVBL1000 has an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 3-5 business days; please contact HOF for a lead time for the AVBL380.
- Vacuum flow rate: 32.5 liters / min
- Capacity for AVBL380: 838 LBS (one vacuum pump)
- Capacity for AVBL1000: 2,204 LBS (two vacuum pumps)
- Powered by rechargeable 12V battery, with 12V DC adapter and battery charge indicator. Standby time: 720 hrs/ Charging cycle: 1000 times / Charging time: 8 hrs / Non-stop working time: 5 hrs
- Slide valve with ON/OFF position for grip / release
- Audio alarm, flashlight, vacuum gauge
- Built-in parking station