Aardwolf Automatic Slab Lifters are designed for lifting and moving stone slabs weighing up to 2,646 LBS, with the aid of an overhead lifting device. The compact design, with the clamping mechanism located on the front, allows these stone slab lifters to clamp and grip slabs even when they are placed close to walls or other slabs, or located in racks or containers. Automatic lifters features a fully automatic locking and unlocking system for gripping and releasing slabs. Aardwolf Slab Lifting Clamps firmly grip marble and granite slabs and have a force-multiplying factor of approx. 2.5 to 1.
- Capacity: 2646 LBS
- Grip ranges: 0.12" to 1.2", .4" to 2", .6" to 2" and 1" to 3" (depending on model - see chart below)
- Lifts and transports stone slabs
- Features an automatic locking and unlocking system for gripping and releasing slabs
- Lifting clamps firmly grip marble and granite slabs
- Clamps have a force multiplying factor of approx. 2.5 to 1