The Aardwolf ARGL-500DC Vacuum Glass Lifter attaches to an overhead lifting device for lifting, tilting and transporting smooth surface material such as glass panels, sheets of porcelain, sheets of metal, and sheets of plywood. Powered by a 12V DC motor, this vacuum lifter features vertical-horizontal tilting from 0° to 90°. Circular adjustable position vacuum pads measure 12" in diameter. Model ARGL-500DC has four vacuum pads, one battery and one vacuum circuit. Overhead vacuum lifter rotates 360° and has four extendable arms which enable the handling of very large sheets of glass. An acoustic and visual alarm system provides safety. Powered by one M12B6 Lithium-Ion 12V battery with an integral charger. Continuous operation time is 2 hours and charging time 2.5 hours. This vacuum lifter can lift up to 882 LBS in the vertical position or 1,102 LBS horizontally. The Aardwolf ARGL-500DC Vacuum Lifter has a vacuum flow rate of 32.5 liters / minute. One or more suction pads may be turned off to lift smaller sheet material with optional 1/4" ball valve.
Please contact HOF Equipment Co for an estimated lead time for the Aardwolf ARGL-500DC Vacuum Glass Lifter.
- For use with smooth surface sheet material such as glass panels, sheets of porcelain, sheets of metal, and sheets of plywood
- 4 adjustable 12" diameter vacuum pads
- 882 LB vertical capacity / 1,102 LB horizontal capacity
- 0° to 90° pneumatic tilting from vertical to horizontal
- 360° rotation of vacuum lifter
- Four extendable arms
- Powered by one 12V lithium-ion battery with integral charger
- Continuous operation time 2 hrs / charging time 2.5 hrs
- Vacuum flow: 32.5 liters/minute
- Net Weight: 152 LBS
- 1/4" ball valve to turn off air flow to one or multiple pad(s) allowing the operator to lift smaller sheet material. Order 1 valve per pad to be turned off - Model AVLP4-1000-002