Aardwolf AL series Slab Lifters are designed for lifting and moving stone slabs weighing up to 2,646 LBS, with the aid of an overhead lifting device. A 0.9" diameter top shackle ensures easy attachment to a crane or forklift boom. The compact design, with the clamping mechanism located on the front, allow these stone slab lifters to clamp and grip slabs even when they are placed close to walls or other slabs, or located in racks or containers. Only a small movement of the slab is necessary to engage and grip, ensuring operator safety. A spring-loaded latch is set by the operator to grip the slab; this automatically releases the slab when it is fully lowered to the ground, reducing manual effort. Aardwolf Slab Lifting Clamps firmly grip marble and granite slabs and have a force-multiplying factor of approx. 2.5 to 1.
- Capacity: 2646 LBS
- Lifts and transports stone slabs
- Grip ranges: 0.12" to 1.2", .4" to 2", .6" to 2" and 1" to 3" (depending on model - see chart below)
- Spring loaded latch automatically releases the slab when fully lowered
- Lifting clamps firmly grip marble and granite slabs
- Clamps have a force multiplying factor of approx. 2.5 to 1