Aardwolf AHLC series Stone Lifting Clamps are a versatile solution for lifting and transporting concrete and stone blocks, with the aid of an overhead lifting device such as a forklift truck or crane. These clamps feature a wide jaw with an adjustable opening, enabling them to grip large objects. Each model has a minimum grip size of 11", while the maximum grip range for the largest model reaches 79". The jaws are gravity-activated, automatically gripping and releasing when the clamp is raised or lowered. High-friction polyurethane gripping pads ensure a strong grip. The Aardwolf AHLC series Stone Lifting Clamps can lift objects weighing up to 3,307 LBS.
- Capacity: 3307 LBS
- Grip ranges: 11" to 28" to 11" to 79" (depending on model)
- Lifts and transports concrete/stone blocks
- Grip jaws are gravity activated
- Jaws automatically grip and release when the clamp is raised or lowered
- Clamp features polyurethane gripping pads for strong grip