Vestil 2,000 LB Steel Gantry Cranes are built to handle an array of overhead lifting tasks. These portable gantry crane provide an economical and more flexible alternative to stationary cranes. The I-Beam height is adjustable in 6” increments and may be adjusted using a forklift or optional come alongs. The distance between the uprights is customizable by loosening the locking plate bolts, moving the uprights, and then re-tightening the bolts. The oversized 8" diameter 4 position locking swivel casters on these industrial gantry cranes allow the user to lock the casters at 0°, 90°, 180° and 270° for easy movement of the crane. All steel construction with durable blue enamel finish for a long service life. Vestil 2,000 LB Steel Gantry Cranes are not designed to be moved while loaded.
Vestil 2,000 LB Steel Gantry Cranes normally leave the warehouse in 3 business days.
Hoist and Trolley are sold separately. Click link to view Hoists and Trolleys
- W Type I-Beam
- Usable distance between uprights is overall beam length minus 11"
- Usable trolley travel length is overall beam length minus 30"
- 8" four-position swivel locking phenolic casters (lock at 0°, 90°, 180°, 270°)
- I-beam height is adjustable in 6" increments
- Distance between the uprights is adjustable
- Optional Come Alongs, Model AHS-KIT, allows for easy one-person height adjustment
- All steel construction
- Total Locking Casters - locks casters from swiveling and rolling. Does not allow user to lock casters in a fixed direction for rolling - Set of 4 - Model AHS-2/4-TLC
- 8" x 2" V-Groove Casters for use on V-Groove Track - Set of 4 - Model AHS-2/4-V
- 10 foot section of V-Groove track (sold individually, not in pairs) - Model V-Track
- Optional Come Alongs for easy one-person height adjustment (includes 2 racheting come alongs). Not for lifting - Model AHS-KIT
- Festoon System -115V AC - Model AHS-FES-KIT
- Power Traction Drive with 3 button hand control (factory installed)- Model GPTD-2
Product should be inspected frequently to insure safe operation. Testing and inspection of the unit is the responsibility of the end user after final assembly has been completed. For further details see ASME B30.17.