Vestil E-TUG-HD-100 Electric Tugger is ideal for use in many applications including pulling industrial carts, hoppers, trash cans, trailers, and tow bars weighing up to 7,000 LBS. This industrial tugger is great for use on warehouse and factory floors, in airports, hospitals, and retail stores. Designed to pull loads thereby reducing operator strain and reducing the risk of accidents and injuries. Electric tugger features a high torque 24V DC drive motor to handle big jobs. (2) 12v AGM batteries, an integral 110v battery charger, and a battery level indicator gauge come standard. The ergonomic handle houses the easy to operate throttle with forward and reverse controls and horn. The Vestil E-TUG-HD-100 industrial tugger includes an electromagnetic disc brake with automatic dead-man feature that activates when the operator releases the handle.
The Vestil E-TUG-HD-100 Electric Tugger normally leaves the warehouse in 3 to 5 business days.
- Designed to pull loads weighing up to 10,000 LBS. Rated for use on a flat smooth surface.
- Ergonomic handle features forward / reverse controls, easy-to-operate throttle with infinite speed adjustment, and horn
- Pin hitch and top mounted 2" ball hitch come standard. Other optional tow attachments available - see option chart below and photos above
- Infinite speed control 0 to 2.5 mph
- Yellow safety strobe light
- Heavy-duty 24v DC drive motor
- (2)12v AGM batteries, integral battery charger, & battery charge indicator
- Electromagnetic disc brake with automatic dead-man feature that activates when the user releases the handle
- Rolls on (2) 15" x 4½" solid foam rubber drive wheels and (2) 6" x 2" rubber wheels
- Overall Size: 32"W x 75.5"L x 48.5"H
- Weight: 1,030 LBS
- Not ideal for use with carts that have 4 swivel casters since carts with this caster configuration are hard to control with a tugger