Vestil ALL-T-4-GPT-L All Terrain Pallet Jacks are designed for transporting loads of up to 4,000 LBS (at a 24” load center) over rough terrain. Powered drive and powered fork lift / lower allows a single operator to quickly and easily transport loads. A high quality, gasoline powered Briggs & Stratton engine provides the power. The handle houses variable speed control, forward, neutral, & reverse control, and a dead man safety switch. These rough terrain pallet trucks come standard with adjustable 48” long forks, 18" dia. x 8½" wide foam filled drive wheels, and sealed wheel bearings for use outdoors. Vestil ALL-T-4-GPT-L all terrain pallet trucks are made of industrial steel with a blue enamel finish. Complies with ASME B56.1-2004. Not recommended for use on steep grades.
Models available (see chart below):
- ALL-T-4-GPT-L - standard model with 190cc gasoline engine, no tilt
- ALL-T-4-GPT-L-PT - standard 190cc gasoline engine with +/-8° power tilt forks
- ALL-T-4-GPT-L-HD - heavy duty model with 344cc gasoline engine with electric start, no tilt
- ALL-T-4-GPT-L-PT-HD - heavy duty model with 344cc gasoline engine with electric start AND power tilt forks
Vestil ALL-T-4-GPT-L Rough Terrain Pallet Trucks are built to order with an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 40 or 60 business days.
- Capacity: 4,000 LBS at a 24" load center
- Powered drive and powered fork raise/lower
- Max. Speed is approximately 3 M.P.H.
- Handle with variable speed, forward / reverse / neutral control and dead man safety switch
- Hand lever control of fork raise and lower
- Fork service range is 3" lowered to 12" raised
- Forged steel forks are 4"W x 48'L
- Fork Width adjusts from 8" O.D. to 36" O.D.
- Usable width between straddle legs is 52" (I.D.)
- Pull start Briggs & Stratton 6.5 H.P. gasoline engine OR electric start 10 HP motor
- Operation on grade (fully loaded): 7% with 6.5 HP motor | 12% with 10 HP motor
- Pneumatic steer wheels are 13" diameter x 4" wide
- Foam filled drive wheels are 18" diameter x 8½" wide
- Sealed wheel bearings for outdoor use
- Steering arc is 150°
- Hydrostatic transmission / Parking brake
- +/-8° power tilt on -PT models
- Overall size: 79"W x 90"L or 95"L for models with power tilt (includes handle)