Electric lift carts, also sometimes referred to as mobile scissor lift tables, are one of the most versatile materials handling solutions for incorporating ergonomics in various assembly stations or work cells. This material handling tool transports products to different work stations and also place them at a comfortable working height. Electric lift carts are constructed of steel, stainless steel, or aluminum thus ensuring years of dependable service. Owing to their beneficial ergonomic features, they are widely used in various industries including manufacturing, warehousing, retail, and healthcare. HOF Equipment Company carries a wide variety of electric lift carts featuring different platform sizes, lift heights, and material load capacities.
Beneficial Features of Electric Lift Carts Available at HOF Equipment
HOF Equipment Company offers electric lift carts in many configurations from industry-leading manufacturers, including Vestil, Presto and Electro-Kinetic Technologies to suit various industrial processes. The following is a list of beneficial features of electric lift carts:
- Electric hydraulic table carts can lift parts or materials to a comfortable work height and also transport them from one place to another.
- Come standard with 12v battery and on-board battery charging system allowing carts to be operated without connecting to AC power.
- Portable elevating carts help reduce repetitive worker bending and lifting.
- Electric lift carts increase efficiency and safety in the workplace.
- Carts are maneuverable in tight spaces.
- Electric lift carts are great for use in manufacturing operations, stock rooms, shops, laboratories, shipping and receiving rooms.
Applications of Electric Lift Carts
Electric lift carts find application in the following industries:
- Manufacturing and Metalworking
- Warehousing and Distribution
- Printing and Publishing
- Drafting Equipment and Vehicle Service
- Machinery and Transportation
At HOF Equipment Company, we believe that taking a proactive approach to worker health is the right thing to do and can save organizations real dollars by increasing efficiency and reducing worker down time. It’s a fact that repetitive bending and lifting tasks lead to on the job injuries. A simple solution that can help decrease employee injury is an electric lift cart. At HOF Equipment Co. our first priority is helping our customers locate exactly the equipment that you need. Take a look at our vast electric lift cart selection on our website now! And then, please contact us with questions – we are here to help!