The Vestil D-520-24 Loading Dock Shelter may be used with dock doors up to 10'W x 10'H. Dock shelters reduce oversized dock doors to match truck trailer opening. When a trailer backs in, the shelter's vertical and top panels are pushed inward creating a seal along the top and sides of the trailer. Trailer penetration of 10" is recommended to create a solid seal. The top header piece measures 132"W and features a 36"H drop curtain. The two side pieces measure 132" tall. Dock shelter reduces the dock door opening down to 90"W x 90"H (between the flaps). Made of 40 ounce black vinyl-coated nylon fabric which is highly resistant to tearing and abrasion. Dock Shelters are not returnable.
To ensure that the proper size is ordered, please complete the Dock Shelter Survey above and fax or email it to us.
- For use with loading dock doors up to 10'W x 10'H
- Projection: 24"
- Overall Height: 132"
- Overall Width: 132"
- Long wear 40 oz black vinyl-coated nylon fabric is highly resistant to abrasion and tearing
- Supporting structure is made of a steel frame
- Aluminum edging will not rust
- Must have 6" clearance on left and right sides and 8" clearance on top of 10' square door
- Weight: 590 LBS
- Pair of 24" Projection Draft Pads - Model D-520-24-DP - Contact HOF for information