The Big Joe D40 Electric Pallet Jack, models D40-2748 & D40-2248 feature a 4,000 lb capacity and a 24 Volt permanent magnet DC drive motor with ZAPI transistor travel control. This Big Joe electric pallet jack features a 2.2KW lift motor and a 0.9kw drive motor that propels the unit at 0-3.6 mph empty and 0-3.3 mph when loaded. Regenerative electromagnetic disc brake features anti-roll back and neutral braking. Travel, lift, and lower functions are located in the ergonomic operator handle and are accessible without the operator having to lift hands from handle. Easily removable two piece power head cover for simple maintenance. The Big Joe D40 comes standard with (2) 12V 85AH AGM batteries, a 10 AMP 110VAC plug-in automatic charger, and a battery discharge indicator. Rolls smoothly on polyurethane steer and load wheels.
The Big Joe D40 normally leaves the warehouse in 5 business days.
- 4,000 lb capacity @ 24" load center
- Lowered Height 3.25" / Raised Height 7.5"
- Fork Dimensions: 27"W O.D. x 45"L (except D40-2248 forks are 21.5"W O.D.)
- Gradeabilty: 10% unloaded, 6% loaded
- Travel speed is variable from 0 to 3.6 mph unloaded (0 to 3.5 mph loaded)
- Double tap creep speed control
- Ergonomic handle houses travel, lift, and lower controls that are accessible without having to lift hand from handle. Handle also features wrap around guard, belly button reversing switch, thumb control, and horn
- Angle grips are designed to allow easy operation with either hand
- (2) 12V 85AH AGM batteries, 110V on-board battery charger, & battery charge indicator with hour meter
- 24V electric motor with ZAPI transistor controller
- Key on/off switch
- Electromagnetic disc brake with anti-rollback & neutral braking
- Hydraulic system features a permanent magnet pump motor & lift cylinder with chrome plated rods
- Rolls smoothly on 9" x 3" polyurethane drive wheel and 3.25" x 4.5" front load wheels
- Optional load backrest with tool tray and load restraint belt available
- Warranty: 1 year on frame, transmission, batteries, & chargers. All other items are 6 months parts and 90 days labor