Vestil Versa Racks are a versatile solution for storing and transporting various items. Different components can be used together or separately to create a personalized storage system, depending on needs. Bases available with feet or casters; with fixed-height or adjustable posts or without posts; and posts can be purchased in four different heights. All models feature four-way fork entry for simple transport, with usable fork openings of 8"W x 2½"H. Versa Storage Racks can be stacked five units high when using 4" or 12" posts, and three units high when using 24" or 36" posts. Overall size of base / rack pallet: 49-7/16"W x 43-7/16"L. Vestil Versa Racks are made of steel with a powder coating for durability and long-term service.
- V-1 has four non-removable posts with height adjustable in 1" increments from 11¼" to 17¼". Also features fixed base targets, 4-way fork entry and solid steel deck. These racks can be stacked up to five units high.
- V-2 is a base component, with no posts included. Features sockets for posts, 4-way fork entry, and solid steel deck. The V-2s can be stacked onto a V-3.
- V-3 has four non-removable fixed-height 12" corner posts and features (4) 8" phenolic casters with a floor lock.
- V-4 is a rack pallet with no posts or sockets - used for transferring products.
- Removable posts - available in 4", 12", 24" and 36" heights.