Vestil UNI Lift & Tilt Tables are designed to position containers within reach of assembly line workers and machine operators. Lifts aid in reducing fatigue by decreasing repetitive bending and stretching motion required to obtain components from containers. A two button hand pendant control comes standard. A selector pedal allows the operator to lift while tilting or tilt then lift. UNI-9648-4 accommodates (2) 48" x 48" containers making it ideal for parts transfer and assembly. Vestil UNI Lift And Tilt tables must be lagged to floor.
Vestil UNI Lift & Tilt Tables are built to order with an estimated lead time to leave the warehouse of 4 weeks.
- Maximum tilt angle is 40°
- Level deck height is 8"
- 2,000 LB, 4,000 LB and 6,000 LB models available
- 2HP, 460v/3 phase totally enclosed motor comes standard (other voltages available- see options).
- Platform includes a 12" high lip on tilt side
- Two button hand pendant control
- Integrated maintenance lock
- Pressure plated pump
- Pressure compensated flow valve
- Lowering valve and independent oil return
- Adjustable upward travel limit switch
Models with sku suffix -YEL are Yellow in color.
- Voltage change to 115v/1ph, 208-230v/1ph, 208-230v/3ph(replaces standard 460v/3ph)- Models with prefix VCC
- Foot Control (replaces hand control) - Model FC-2
- Three sided accordion skirt available - Contact HOF Equipment Company for pricing