Vestil 8,000 LB Steel Gantry Cranes, series AHS-8 are designed to hoist and position heavy materials. These versatile gantry cranes provide an economical alternative to non-movable cranes. Made of solid steel for long service life. Beam height is adjustable in 6" increments. The distance between the uprights is also adjustable by simply loosening locking plate bolts, moving the uprights, and then re-tightening bolts. 8" diameter four position locking swivel wheels that allows the user to lock casters at 0°, 90°, 180° and 270° to facilitate easy transport of crane from one place to another. Height can be adjusted in 6" increments. Designed for fast setup. Durable blue powder coat finish. Gantry Cranes are not designed to be moved while loaded.
Vestil 8,000 LB Steel Gantry Cranes normally leave the warehouse in 3 to 4 business days.
- W Type I-Beam
- Usable distance between uprights is overall beam length minus 11"
- Usable trolley travel length is overall beam length minus 30"
- I-beam height is adjustable in 6" increments
- Distance between the uprights is adjustable
- 8" four-position swivel locking phenolic casters (lock at 0°, 90°, 180°, 270°)
- Optional AHS-KIT includes 2 Racheting Come Alongs for easy one person height adjustment
- Optional kit for easy one-person height adjustment (includes 2 racheting come alongs) Not for lifting. - Model AHS-KIT
- Total Locking Casters - locks casters from swiveling and rolling. Does not allow user to lock casters in a fixed direction for rolling - Set of 4 - Model AHS-6/8-TLC
- 8" x 2" V-Groove Casters for use with V-Groove Track - Set of 4 - Model AHS-6/8-V
- 10 foot section of V-Groove track (sold individually, not in pairs) - Model V-Track
- Festoon System -115V AC - Model FES-KIT
- Power Traction Drive w/ 3 button hand control (factory installed)- Model GPTD-4
Hoist and Trolley sold separately. Click link to see our selection of Hoists and Trolleys
Product should be inspected frequently to insure safe operation. Testing and inspection of the unit is the responsibility of the end user after final assembly has been completed. For further details see ANSI/ASME B30.2 & B30.7.