Vestil SPS Stock Picking Carts, SPS2 and SPS3 series combine the mobility of a stock picking cart with the versatility of a step ladder. Depending on model, carts have 2 or 3 shelves with a shelf clearance of 28" or 13" between shelves. A crutch tipped,spring loaded step ladder holds the cart securely in place allowing the user to safely stock shelves. The springs automatically return the ladder to the raised position when the user exits the ladder. All shelves have an upturned 2" lip to keep stock items from falling off of cart. Vestil SPS stock picking ladder carts roll smoothly on 4" x 2" mold-on-rubber casters, two rigid and two swivel with wheel brakes. All steel construction with a durable blue powder coat finish.
Vestil SPS stock picking ladder carts have a normal lead time to leave the warehouse of 3 business days.
- Capacity: 500 LBS per shelf / 1,000 LBS total
- All models have a top shelf height of 37¹¹⁄₁₆"
- 2" shelf lip keeps items on cart
- Spring loaded step ladder with crutch tips holds the cart securely in place
- Springs return ladder to raised position when user exits step
- 4" x 2" mold-on-rubber casters - two rigid and two swivel with brakes
- All steel construction with blue powder coat finish