The Vestil S3-43-AA Electric Pallet Stacker features powered drive and powered lift operation. Adjustable forks and adjustable support legs allow this powerful stacker to transport standard pallets and open bottom skids. This powered pallet stacker can transport and stack pallets and skids to a maximum height of 43". Stacker features a 3,000 LB maximum capacity and a 52" turning radius. A 1.0KW drive motor propels the stacker at 2.79 mph when fully loaded and a 2.0kw lift motor raises at 5.9 inches per second when fully loaded. Automatic dead-man feature stops the stacker when the operator releases the handle. An emergency reverse belly switch when activated causes the pallet stacker to instantly reverse direction until the switch is released or five seconds have elapsed. The S3-43-AA electric pallet stacker features all steel construction for years of service.
- For use with both regular pallets and open bottom skids
- Capacity: 3,000 LBS
- 2-1/8" lowered height and 43" maximum lift height
- 1.0 KW drive motor propels stacker at 3.1 m.p.h loaded
- 2.0 KW lift motor raises loads at 2.7" per second loaded
- 3-4 hour operation at full charge - 8 hours when used intermittently
- (2)12V, 95Ah lead acid deep cycle batteries, integral battery charger & battery level gauge
- Ergonomic handle features throttle with infinite forward/reverse speed control and lift/lower controls
- Overall Fork Width Adjustment: Adjusts from 8"W O.D. to 26¾"W O.D.
- Individual forks are 4"W x 42"L (21" load center)
- Support Leg Width: Adjusts from 46"W O.D. to 58"W O.D.
- Belly switch with emergency reverse function and horn
- Electromagnetic disc brake with auto dead-man feature activates upon handle release
- Stacker rolls smoothly on poly-on-steel steer & load wheels
- Not recommended for use on sloped surfaces
- Solid Platform Attaches To Forks - 27"⅜W x 42½"L Usable Size - Model SL-DK
- AGM Batteries, (2x12v) 75 Ah. Completely maintenance free. Sealed construction eliminates periodic watering and corrosive acid fume spills - Model AGM-UPG-2-12V
- Pair of Drum / Roll / Reel Forks - Forks tilted toward center enable safe transport of drums and rolls. Overall size: 44"L x 12"W x 16"H. Easy to attach - Model VHPS-AA-DRR-FK