The Vestil RT-EPT Electric Rough Terrain Pallet Trucks, models RT-EPT-324 and RT-EPT-348, are designed to haul loads of up to 3,000 LBS over smooth and rough surfaces. 16" diameter front and 11-3/16" diameter rear rubber tires allow for travel over uneven landscapes. All-terrain pallet jack can be used both indoors and outside. The ergonomic handle allows for easy maneuvering, with easily accessible controls: throttle with infinite adjustment of forward/reverse speeds, lift/lower, emergency reverse, and horn. This outdoor pallet jack comes standard with (2) 12V batteries, an integral battery charger, and battery level indicator. The Vestil RT-EPT-324 and RT-EPT-348 Rough Terrain Pallet Jacks are made of steel with a powder coat finish for durability and long-term use.
Please confirm lead time with HOF before ordering.
- Maximum Capacity: 3,000 LBS
- Fork size: 4"W x 42"L
- Lift range: 2⅛" - 12⅝"
- (2) 12V/85-95Ah batteries, 24V integral charger
- Ergonomic handle with accessible controls: throttle with infinite forward/reverse, lift/lower, emergency reverse and horn
- (2) 16" diameter front,(2) 11-3/16" diameter rear rubber tires
- Travel speed: 2.3m/h unloaded, 1.8m/h loaded
- Not recommended for use on a grade
- Double Ball Hitch Attachment - Model RT-EPT-DBH
- Manual Locking Hitch Attachment - Model RT-EPT-MLH
- Single Drum Gripper Hitch Attachment - Model RT-EPT-SDG