Vestil LAD Steel Rolling Warehouse Ladders provide a safe and effective solution for reaching product on high shelves. Warehouse ladders feature a lockable safety gate to prevent unauthorized personnel from accessing the ladder. To operate, simply push the gate forward to raise the casters off the floor and lower the safety gate. Pulling the gate backwards lowers the casters to the floor and prohibits access to the ladder by raising the safety gate. All steel construction with durable blue powder coat finish. Vestil rolling warehouse ladders ship knocked down, some assembly required.
Vestil LAD Steel Rolling Warehouse Ladders are built to order and normally ship in 10 business days.
- Rated at 350 LBS capacity
- Standard climb angle is 58° (optional 50° easy-climb step angle available)
- Handrail height is 30" from the steps and 34" around the top platform that includes a 4" toeboard
- Each step is 24" wide by 7" deep
- Top step comes standard at 14" deep (optional 21" deep top step is available)
- Grip strut style step is standard (optional perforated style steps are available)
- Front wheels are 10" in diameter
- Side frame is constructed from heavy-duty rectangular tubing for maximum strength
- Unique two-piece design allows ladder to separate for shipping and storage
- Welded steel construction with powder coat finish.
- Manufactured in compliance with OSHA and ANSI A14.7 standards